Saturday, October 27, 2007

TRUNK OR TREAT!





Took the kids to the annual trunk or treat at the church's parking lot. Lots of cute costumes! I love to see them all. So many cute ideas! The girls decided to be cowgirls and Brayden wanted to be some scary chainsaw guy. Claire was excited to have her cousin come. Before opening her bag for a treat she would say, "this is my friend laney". She must have said this at every car they went. We are glad she considers her cousin her friend. Everyone came home with a bag full of candy. I think Claire had her bag have eaten before we made it home. Except for a bite of a hot dog, candy was her dinner. Scary! Why does sugar have to taste so good?

3 comments:

lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lisa said...

Oh, I deleted my last comment because I answered my own question. The costumes are darling! :)

Ramona said...

Those pictures and costumes are so adorable! I'm so excited to have the link to your blog! It's going to be a lot of fun catching up this way! You have such darling kids! I love the pictures of them on the side.