Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another School Year

has started. I didn't get out the camera this year and take pictures of them in their school attire but backpacks in hand they were excited and ready to go. Brayden is in the 6th grade and attending Cram middle school. Shelby is starting 4th grade and Claire will start preschool next week. Both kids came home happy about how their day went. They were both very talkative. Couldn't wait to tell me all the details of their day. It has been nice to have a little break, but it is also good to get back into a schedule again. Back to homework, piano, dance. and all the other things that keep us busy. Ready or not here we go!

6 comments:

FrankNApril said...

I love that the under ground world of bloggers have done so many back to school post! It's like Halloween! Kind of fun! I wish your family a wonderful school year! Glad they liked the first day! April

Travis and Ashlee said...

So fun I can't wait for my kids to go to school, a little far off don't you think!! Bring claire over so makaila can have someone to play with...she gets bored with me!!

Ramona said...

Glad they had a great first week!

Wow! Brayden is in middle school. I'm so glad he is enjoying it.

I agree about the schedule being nice to get into. I'm really enjoying that!

Bryn said...

Hey.. I hear I need to pick your brain on dance classes and music lessons. I will have to call you!

Jason & Claire said...

You're so on top of everything. I wish I was ready for the school year like you are.

g said...

That's a great picture of your kids on your blog header!

I know what you mean about getting back on schedule. It can be crazy, but I'm so glad to be in a routine again. I hope you guys have a great school year!