Sunday, August 12, 2007

Great to be Eight



Shelby was baptized Sat. Aug. 4th. She shared this day with many family members and friends. She looked like a little princess in her white dress. She is growing up before our eyes. I saw what I hope is a glimpse into her future as I looked at her in her beautiful white dress. So far, Shelby has been such a good little girl. Her testimony is growing and she understands the importance of following the Savior. We have high hopes for her future and hope that she will always remember this day.


Five things about Shelby:
1. likes gymnastics
2. lives to play with her friends
3. likes mashed potatoes and gravy, chili cheese fries, and hot Cheetos.
4. favorite color is turquoise
5. favorite TV show is Hannah Montana

1 comment:

Lindalu said...

You look beautiful Shelby--I'm sorry I missed it!