Friday, April 25, 2008

Easter late




Easter was a month ago. I'm finally getting around to posting some picture so that we have some memory of it. I felt lousy that morning so Kerry played photographer. I've sure relied on him a lot lately.


At our house the kids each have an easter basket that they use every year and just like a Christmas stocking, they set it out for the Easter Bunny to fill. Every year the Easter bunny hides the baskets for the kids to find. Not sure how much alike it is in other homes, but this is how the Easter bunny does it at ours.

5 comments:

Carol said...

Hey Jodi, nice to see ya. Congrats on the baby, so happy for you!

We have Easter baskets we use every year too and the Easter bunny hides ours as well :)

FrankNApril said...

Very cute Jodi! Glad to see your new post:) April

Ramona said...

Cute pictures! It sounds like Easter was fun at your house (even if you were feeling a little crappy).
I still don't have our easter pics up on our blog, I probably should do that!

Jason & Claire said...

I like how you do Easter. We have been trying different things every year to try and find a tradition. We'll probably try this next year. Hope you feel better soon.

Linde said...

Cute pictures! Glad that you shared. I hope that you are starting to feel a little better. I'm thinkin' of you!