Tuesday, May 27, 2008

May

May for me in a nutshell:
1. Women's conference. Went with Tonya and Brenda. Had a great time. I was motivated to be a better Mom and got to hear the prophet speak.
2. Mother's day. I've been blessed with a great Mom and blessed to be a Mom.
3 Two ultrasounds and two doctor appointments due to belonging in the 35 and older club. They want to do more tests on me than I will consent to, so in compromising, I am agreeing to the extra appointments and ultrasounds.
4. School and Primary carnivals. One day apart. (whew)
5. Activity day recognition night
6. Kyra's baptism
7. Piano recital. Brayden was nominated for a scholarship and got to play in one of the music halls at UNLV. He did a great job! Even though he did not win, he was a winner just for being chosen.
8. Memorial Day weekend (that will be a separate post)
9. Swim lessons. I'm taking Claire back to the swim school she went to last year. She had her first lesson today.
10. Still working on a backyard project that is getting closer. Hope to post pictures soon.
In addition to this list, life as I know it continues (cooking, cleaning, driving kids around ect.).
I'm happy though, to be feeling good enough to be doing all of this.

1 comment:

Ramona said...

I can completely relate to the busy schedules of being a mom! Reading your post made me realize how much I miss hanging out with you! I hate that life is so busy and crazy sometimes! But you are such a wonderful friend! Thank you for all you bring to my life!

Ramona